Extended Storage Risk Mitigation Program
Comprehensive suite of services to detect and mitigate the risk of mold, rust, shrinkage, bacteria, ... for products having experienced extended storage
The unforeseen shipping delay due to heavy port congestion and the global supply chain crisis has resulted in extended storage of products at warehouses and in containers. The storage conditions might increase the risk of contamination and deterioration of quality, which cause loss to the manufacturer.
How BV can help
Bureau Veritas has launched Extended Storage Risk Mitigation Program. This holistic solution provides from awareness training, warehouse assessment, product inspection to container loading check designed to help reduce the risk of product contamination (e.g. mold, insect, etc.) before and during shipment.
- Screening of product quality to assess if they have suffered any degradation as a result of extended storage before shipment acceptance
- Re-inspection of all orders can be avoided by assessing storage conditions and minimal random check of each order stored
- Cost and efforts are focused only on high-risk products based on evidence of contamination/degradation
- One-stop solution to mitigate and detect the risk before shipping
high risk product categorIES
Clothing, Stretch Material
Food Contact Product
Toys & Juvenile Products
Battery Operated Toys
Electrical & Electronics
Interaction & Data Management
- On-line tracking and management
- Client participation via the digital platform on selected sections of warehouse assessment, product inspection.