Domestic Appliance Product Testing
Convenience with Confidence
In the home, it’s important that consumers can truly rely on the essentials that help everyday life tick by.
This might include the coffee machine that makes the morning’s first drink, a toaster to provide breakfast, a hair dryer to help get ready for work, or a phone charger to prepare for the day’s onslaught of multimedia communications.
Other useful items include kettles, microwaves, hair straighteners, heaters and fans, as well as Blu-ray DVD players, gaming systems, TVs, digital video cameras and food mixers. All must be tested to make sure they are safe, durable and won’t break when they’re needed most.
OUR APPROACH TO DOMESTIC APPLIANCE PRODUCT TESTING
At Bureau Veritas, our electrical technicians have broad professional backgrounds that include not only experience in testing and quality assurance, but also in diverse fields such as plastics, chemical analysis, manufacturing and engineering at locations throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
OUR DOMESTIC APPLIANCE PRODUCT TESTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Testing against recognised safety standards for criteria such as electric shock, excessive
• temperature, radiation, implosion, mechanical hazards and fire
• Single product analysis and comparative evaluations of consumer merchandise
• Defective product analysis and technical consultations
• Failure analysis
• Product evaluation for design, construction and safety
• Complete inspection and auditing services including factory evaluations and quality control
• Performance package and transit testing for vibration and impact, to help reduce product damage
Bureau Veritas is a recognised leader in consumer products testing for domestic appliances, with labs and specialists in every selling and sourcing region.
We make sure that products conform to global requirements, which helps manufacturers to optimise product development, assess suppliers and audit their factories. Our support also helps to select the best private label goods; and monitor quality from production through to shipment.