Quality Compliance Solutions
A November 2019 growth forecast from eMarketer suggests that global e-commerce sales will increase to 16% of all retail sales in 2020; an increase of 19% versus 2019. This is expected to grow to 22% by 2023 with more and more stores and marketplaces opening up.
OUR APPROACH TO ONLINE RETAIL SOLUTIONS
To help demonstrate trust to buyers from online retailers, Bureau Veritas applies extensive testing and inspection / audit programs to the online retailers and their supply chains.
We can offer applicable comprehensive packages to:
- Capability Check. Assessment of the capability and capacity of suppliers / factories with a quick half-day inspection
- Smart Product Testing. A smart testing package where we perform a risk-based testing based on BV data
- Package Testing. Qualified Amazon and ISTA test labs worldwide
- Pre-Shipment Inspection. Next day inspection services to validate quality, quantity and labels before shipping with same day report and online dashboard
- Brand Audits. Full suite of social, environmental and security audits for critical suppliers available worldwide
- Knowledge Management. Provide regulatory market access information with a real-time database of requirements for countries worldwide
- Anti-Counterfeiting. Full suite of services working with trusted suppliers and partners to verify raw material and components for legitimacy; inspect shipments of goods to confirm quantity and authenticity; control production waste and the disposal of damaged and unusable goods and establish procedures for exit and wind-down operations
- Authenticity Testing. Supported by a world-class Blockchain solution for apparel products and Isotope testing powered by Oritain
The commercial and technical team at Bureau Veritas includes highly qualified inspectors, auditors, engineers and industry professionals with extensive knowledge of product evaluations, inspection and audits, regulatory reviews and advisory services.