SELL WITH CONFIDENCE
Fast Market Access for Suppliers of Full Vehicles and Automotive Parts
The automotive industry is facing growing pressure from increasing regulations, partly due to the
complexities of global trade – which is influenced by a myriad of developments such as
international trade agreement revisions, protectionism, political unrest and lots more.
In addition, car production centers and customer sales are shifting to emerging nations, further
complicating the field of regulatory and licensing requirements faced by car manufacturers and
OUR APPROACH TO AUTOMOTIVE CERTIFICATION
Bureau Veritas tackles these challenges by offering tailored solutions to safeguard original
equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and suppliers, as they access the global market.
- Market research – Monitoring and reporting on matters affecting target markets, including economic trends, industry megatrends, policies, import and export data, competitor behaviours, consumer habits, trade barriers and more.
- Regulation advisory – Maintaining a database of all the latest regulations and standards
impacting the automotive market and advise on any changes. Our analysis helps identify the
similarities and differences among the targeted countries, compared with domestic
- Technical support – Collection, checking and review of technical data; creation of technical
documentation; a rationalised test plan to cover EMC, environmental, mechanical, chemical,
tire, crash, NVH, wireless and more; and follow-up technical support including sample vehicle
checking, witness testing and factory audits.
- Regulation training – Regulation training throughout each project or process, to ensure
compliance at every stage.
- Engineering improvement plan – Testing services to locate product issues and relevant
solutions; proposals for benchmarking, technology and product improvement; and technical
solutions for product compliance.
- Global homologation – Our automotive approvals management and global homologation
services enable automotive companies to comply with the regulations of target markets.
“With the rapid expansion of the ACES (Automated, Connected, Electrification
and Shared Use) model within the mobility market, the need to stay on top of
various international regulatory requirements is critical to support fast
PRODUCTS IN SCOPE
- Full vehicles: Passenger car (M1/M2/M3), truck (N1/N2/N3), trailer (O), agricultural tractor (T),two/tricycles (L), construction machinery
- Components: Tyres, car lamps, glass, engines, shock absorbers, brake pads, steering systems
ACCREDITATION / APPROVAL SCOPE
For Full Vehicle
Bureau Veritas provides a premium support service to many global brands:
• Network: Automotive EMC labs worldwide in USA, France, Germany, China, Taiwan, Korea and Japan
• Scale: 1,000+ highly skilled personnel | 400+ test environments worldwide
• Reputation: 100+ accreditations and recognitions | Competent in all key wireless technologies and
regulatory requirements for 200+ territories
• Segment leadership: Active participation in all key technical and industry working groups