Comprehensive Service Portfolio for E-Mobility
Significant Added-Value with an End-To-End Solution
The new mobility, in particular electrical vehicles, has created a new area for sustainability services, which is currently growing rapidly. Regular tests and inspections enable the reliable operation of publicly accessible charging points for electric vehicles. The demand for electric vehicles has been increasing continuously for several years in line with the global sustainability goals.
How BV can help
E.V. READY Mark
To meet the rapid growth of safety requirements applicable to the power charging technology and help promote the deployment of safer electric vehicles. Bureau Veritas is the core member of ASEFA providing a “one-stop” testing and certification solution of E.V. READY Mark to all players covering vehicle manufacturer, Charging station manufacturer, installer, operator, utilities, network, etc.
E.V. READY Mark is a Certification Mark that provides an answer to the questions of Interoperability, Security and Performance for EV Charging Station by taking into account both the product and its installation, which is highly recognized in French and other European markets with fast and effective market access.
Bureau Veritas LCIE actively participated in the development of the technical benchmark in collaboration with a European and international consortium of manufacturers of electric vehicles and charging stations, installers, and energy suppliers.
Significant added-value with an end-to-end solution
• Access verified data all along the asset lifecycle to verify the reliability of the EVCS network
• Rely on real-time information verified by Bureau Veritas inspectors on the ground
• Take immediate action to verify that charging stations are compliant, always available and fully functional for end-customers
• Embed information into the client's existing digital platform, or on a customized digital hub developed
Covering the full asset lifecycle:
from site assessment, design, construction and commissioning to operations
• Project management assistance for charging stations under construction
• Inspection services for charging station in operations