User Experience (UX) Testing for Electronics
Testing of electronics to simulate domestic use
As an electronics product manufacturer or trading company you need a competent and independent business partner to proof the quality and performance of your products.
- What is user experience (UX) testing? Besides compliance for legal requirements it gives you information about the quality of your product and the suitability for its defined purpose.
- What is your advantage? To satisfy the growing consciousness of the consumers for quality we check your product regarding its functionality, the advertised properties and the performance during the use. With the experience of a large variety of product categories for domestic use, we can support you to avoid recalls, to ensure the satisfaction of your customers and to increase at the same time your brand value
Bureau Veritas supports every step from the development of your product to the final inspection with expertise and dedication. We are experienced in technical questions, functional requirements as well as national and international approvals and coordinated support for your entire product testing. With our global network we are a capable business partner for you – worldwide!
Product testing with different testing scopes (level I and II) and individual testing scope according to the customer requirements (level III)
- Technical and related to practice tests according to the target market, application and product specific criteria
- Mechanical safety test during the common household use
- Check of instruction manual from the user’s point of view in daily use
- Assessment according to national and international standards, accepted published programs, customer or in-house quality requirements
- Benchmark testing and testing during product development as well as panel testing with selected consumers in private households