India Footwear Made from Leather and Other Materials Order 2020
Feb. 4 2021
India: Footwear Made from Leather and Other Materials (Quality Control) Order, 2020
According to Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India (Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade) (Leather and Footwear Section) has issued the orders regarding the Quality Control orders for various types of footwear.
The official Gazette is issued and the regulation is implemented from 1 July 2021.
The Footwear Quality Control Orders including:
• Footwear made from leather and other materials (Quality Control) Order 2020
• Footwear made from all-rubber and all Polymeric materials and its components (Quality Control) Order 2020.
• Personal Protective Equipment Footwear (Quality Control) Order 2020.
The footwear specified below shall conform to the corresponding Indian Standard and shall bear the Standard Mark under a license issued from the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) as per Scheme-I of Schedule-II of Bureau of Indian Standards (Conformity Assessment) Regulations, 2018.
Download Bulletin PDF file to view the following tables:
• Footwear Made from Leather and other Materials (Quality Control) Order, 2020
• Footwear Made from all-Rubber and all Polymeric Material and its Components (Quality Control) Order, 2020.
• Personal Protective Equipment Footwear (Quality Control) Order, 2020.
For details about the Footwear made from Leather and other materials (Quality Control) Order, 2020, please refer to the following links:
How Does this Impact You? Contact Us to Discuss
At Bureau Veritas, we provide full range of quality assurance services for the softline and textile industry to help protect our client’s reputation and brand. If you have any questions, please contact your customer service representative or email: firstname.lastname@example.org