Technology Update - EAW News Feb 2020
Feb. 24 2020
Our February issue of Bureau Veritas Global E.A.W. eNewsletter catered for the Electrical Products & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless Industry is released.
Please click the relevant hyperlink to discover the full stories online.
New Wireless / IoT Technical Competence Center in USA
- Consolidation of our Southern California capability and talent to our Bay Area location in California
- Two fully equipped labs in Sunnyvale (wireless conformance, including 5G, and cybersecurity services) and Milpitas (regulatory, product certification and global market access services)
- Provide same contact point and a faster/more flexible service experience under one roof
Cooperation with Anritsu to expand 5G NR Device Testing
- Facilitating the growth of the 5G NR conformance test market and commercial rollout of 5G NR communications services
- Expanded services include 5G NR device verification, protocol conformance testing and RF/RRM conformance testing
- Equipped with Anritsu’s 5G Solution Radio Communication Test Station MT8000A, 5G NR Mobile Device Test Platform ME7834NR and New Radio RF Conformance Test System ME7873NR
Smart Home Solutions
- Help clients overcome the complexities of ever-changing user expectations, market compliance demands and continuously increasing technology requirements of smart home products
- Support companies who make, distribute or sell such goods to improve safety, security, performance and connectivity
- Labs and engineers worldwide at our IoT Technical Competence Centers in America, Europe and Asia