CA Proposition 65 60-Day Notice Summary for Q4 2020
Feb. 2 2021
• The highest number of Notices by product category was for food products (41% of Notices). There were 161 Acrylamide notices.
• There were 17 Notices for Chromium (hexavalent compounds) in Leather Gloves or Footwear.
• Approximately 44% of the 60 Day Notices were for phthalates: 336 for DEHP, 67 for DINP, 6 for DBP and 8 for more than one phthalate. The Notices covered a wide range of products, including, but not limited to, personal accessories.
• There were 22 Notices for Coconut oil diethanolamine condensate (cocamide diethanolamine) in Beauty/Personal Care/Hygiene products.
Download Bulletin PDF file to view charts with Q4 2020 top targeted product categories and top targeted chemicals.
Bureau Veritas Proposition 65 Regulatory Updates:
• September 2020: California Prop 65 Settlement for Chromium VI in Leather Gloves
• December 2020: California Prop 65 60-Day Notices for BPA in Electronics Cases
How Does this Impact You? Contact Us to Discuss
If you have any questions regarding these requirements, please contact us via email at email@example.com