Technology Update - EAW News Jan 2020
Jan. 29 2020
Happy New Year to you.
Our January issue of Bureau Veritas Global E.A.W. eNewsletter catered for the Electrical Products & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless Industry is released.
Please click the relevant hyperlink to discover the full stories online.
Bureau Veritas Cybersecurity Solutions Updated
- Constant evolution of cyber security requirements including ETSI TS 103 645; CTIA IoT Cybersecurity certification; the EU Cybersecurity Act and USA’s California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and Nevada’s SB220
- Bureau Veritas Suite of solutions can help clients address all these requirements
- Service includes our unique Automated Product Test (P-Scan) for all known vulnerabilities, a customized basic and advanced assessment service, as well as cybersecurity certification aligned to the Eurosmart IoT Certification Scheme
- Bureau Veritas Certification also has suite of info security services covering GDPR, ISO 270XX Series as well as industry specialist schemes such as TISAX for Automotive
ONESOURCE Approvals – Global Market Access - Risk Management Solutions
- Project Management. Helping you gain faster global market access
- Risk Management. Digital platform to maintain certificate compliance worldwide
- Knowledge Management. Constantly updated library of technical and documentation requirements for 100+ markets worldwide
- Access OneSource Approvals >> click here
Bureau Veritas goes to MWC Barcelona 2020
- February 24 – 27 I Fira Gran Via
- Stand No. 6M45 I Hall 6
- Showcasing our latest developments in 5G, cybersecurity and user experience (UX) testing
- Introducing our smart home and new mobility solutions
- Discover latest update to our global market access international approvals digital platform
- Discuss how visitor’s innovative products can comply with the latest connectivity, security, interoperability and usability requirements