Technology Update - EAW News Mar 2020
Mar. 23 2020
Our March issue of Bureau Veritas Global E.A.W. eNewsletter catered for the Electrical Products & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless Industry is released.
Please click the relevant hyperlink to discover the full stories online.
User Experience (UX) Testing for Lighting Products
- Comprehensive UX testing services for lighting products
- Assesses quality performance of decorative lighting, indoor lighting and lamps, light fixtures, etc.
- Determines if a product performs well against quality standards and/or competing products
- Dedicated lighting UX labs throughout Europe and Asia
Bureau Veritas is a qualified PTCRB Full Test Laboratory for 5G FR1
- FR1 - frequency range 1 is one of the two designated frequency ranges available for 5G technology
- CTIA has approved our wireless lab in Taiwan as a PTCRB full test lab for 5G FR1 testing
- Award-winning testing lab receiving the PTCRB Award of Excellence in 2018 and 2019
- Full regulatory and conformance capabilities for mobile devices
Bureau Veritas added to Zigbee Alliance Testing House Roster
- Our wireless/IoT lab in California, USA is authorized to provide testing for Zigbee Certification Program
- Certifies products can connect and communicate using the same IoT language with each other
- Complements our wide portfolio of IoT offerings for Smart Home, Building Automation and Industrial applications
Bureau Veritas certified the first IoT Chipset according to GCF Rules
- Our wireless lab in Germany has performed the first IoT chipset certification for u-blox’s IoT chipset UBX-R5 covering NB-IoT and LTE-M
- GCF IoT chipset certification, an extension of GCF’s existing IoT programs, allows the IoT ecosystem to easily integrate and embed the certified chipset UBX-R5 into modules and devices
- Dedicated GCF certification labs in North America, Europe and Asia